why the fuck did i decide to write a script on a time period I have never known set in a place that has only been experienced haphazardly as a child...about a subject matter that is so personal.
i started out with a grand feeling of purpose and motivation, that I needed to write this script. Not just for me but for everyone of us who holds a blood line to our great ancestral country.
maybe someone was right when they told me I have some strange fucked up nationalist pride that fuels me to cast all others as inferior, but goddamn it. I've spent my entire life with no semblance of an identity, always each hand dipped half way, with no real connection.
i'll finish this later, battery's going out
i guess this is what you may call "the first-generation blues"
like my dad says....vocĂȘ come com os seus olhos.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment