Friday, November 13, 2009

things to remind myself

find a copy or atleast see A Severa

past week has been revealing, strangely enough its been information ive felt like ive always known.

saudade
"Saudade was once described as "the love that remains" or "the love that stays" after someone is gone. Saudade is the recollection of feelings, experiences, places or events that once brought excitement, pleasure, well-being, which now triggers the senses and makes one live again. It can be described as an emptiness, like something or someone that should be there in a particular moment is missing, and the individual feels this absence. In Portuguese, 'Tenho Saudades Tuas', translated as 'I have Saudades of you' means 'I miss you'"

somehow it doesnt surprise that as a people we seem to praise despair, as if deep down I always had done it in my own way.


note to self: alfredo marceneiro