so first things first and that the genius that is Faith No More have reunited (this past June across the pond in the UK at Download Fest) and being that it's been a little over 10 years since their last show... well lets just say from the video, it feels good, very good.
one draw back though is the odd fact that they have absolutely no US dates in the near future, this only brings forth a dark possibility that mike patton doesn't want to tour in his native states, but I can't really speculate I'm just glad they are back for the world to once again have them defile our ears.
it has been sometime since my previous posts...
this past week has been full of famed death, which made me realize how very callous the media is toward mass death versus the death of an individual, go capitalism!
it's a busy morning so i'll end now.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you mean, GO CELEBRITY OBSESSION!
that to, but i did pour my 40oz for Billy Mays
Post a Comment