first one took place in a strange and starkly lit parking garage, my only company was a high school history teacher whom I never had but only learned of through the stories of others. we began to walk and suddenly found ourselves on the ground level searching for the source of an evil presence we all felt. my companion began to chant in latin tongues while I strongly advised against such actions of agitation. i noticed a young girl seated but said nothing, I acknowledged her and asked "whats wrong", in spanish. Getting closer I made out the blood that covered her hands, head and body. around this time saw a lit cigar in my left hand, glancing down at it my eye caught movement made by the girl...she said "ive already had it.", not knowing what this meant I pulled the cigar closer to my face only to see it rotten and stained in blood. I turned my attention noticing a babies' cry... the child across the room, quickly crawled behind a red curtain that was hanging along the corner, it had been crawling in a pool of blood.
my conscious jumped and I found myself facing a sleuth of paranormals whipping past me, feeling helpless I yelled out catholic prayers, namely the "our father", the one difference was instead of "pray for our sins", I had spoken "pray for my sins"
this is when I woke up...
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Spooky.
Post a Comment